Explore typical ex-soviet places in Latvia (ID 112)
Driving through the Latvian countryside the guide will tell you about Latvia, its nature, life in the country, the habits of the Latvian people.
- We will stop at Salaspils Memorial Ensamble which is a national historical monument – the place of Concentration camp (1941-1944).
- Then we will stop at the Monument to the fallen Soviet Prisoners of War – located in one of the places where the camp of Red Army prisoners was located.
- Afterwards, we are going to National Botanic Garden – a protected object of national importance in education, culture and science.
- Next, you will see what Salaspils was famous for in Soviet times – scientific research institutes for physics, chemistry, biology and forest. Some of them are still in working condition.
- The tour will then proceed to Riga HPS which was built in 19-60ties.
|Type||Tour lasts||price per person**|
|walking + bus||3,5 h||40 € *|
*starting from 2 persons + booking required 1 day before
**if there is a child under 12 years in the car, they need to have a child car seat (according to the Laws of the Republic of Latvia). The renting of a child car seat is extra service and is NOT included in the tour price. (The renting price of a car seat can vary from 10 to 20 euros).
Book This Tour
For reservations please fill out the booking form below or contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , calling +371 29542626 , WhatsApp: +371 29542626 or come to our office: Rātslaukums 1, Riga.
*Reservations are not confirmed until we have sent you a confirmation.